There’s nothing that says togetherness more than family vacations. Spending quality time with your spouse and children away from the grind of everyday life is a great way to deepen bonds and create lasting memories. The best vacation spots for families include attractions for both young and old alike. Check out these family vacation destination recommendations before you book your next family outing.
1. North Carolina: If a winter wonderland is your idea of a great family escape, the Blue Ridge Mountains are where you want to be. Skiing, wakeboarding, and snowball fights are just a few of the winter attractions you can experience in one of many resorts here.
2. South Carolina: If you had something a bit warmer on your mind, then plan a trip to beautiful Myrtle Beach. The plentiful oceanfront resorts have plenty for the kids to do including access to pools, lazy rivers, amusement parks, aquariums and, of course, access to the beautiful Atlantic Ocean.
3. Missouri: If a camping vacation sounds like it might be right up your alley, try booking a vacation in the Ozarks. Here you’ll find plenty of natural attractions such as beautiful forests for hiking, clear running streams for fishing, and there are even riding trails to explore. But, if the kids get bored, you are only minutes away from the Ripley’s Believe it or Not Museum, Six Flags Amusement Parks and more.
4. California: Aside from the pristine beaches and spacious parks, California offers such great attractions as the San Diego Zoo, Disneyland, Universal Studios Amusement Park, Knotts Berry Farm, the Natural History Museum. Sea World and so much more.
5. Arizona: Arizona is home to some of the most incredible natural attractions in the country including the Grand Canyon, the Petrified Forest National Park, and the Painted Desert. You can also find such man made attractions such as the Titan Missile Museum, the London Bridge, and the Hoover Dam. There is no shortage of places to go and things to see in Arizona.
6. Nevada: While most people wouldn’t consider Las Vegas as a family vacation destination, you would be surprised at the number of things kids can do in Sin City. Take the kids to see Madame Tussaud’s Museum along with the Atomic Testing Museum. And don’t forget the Circus Circus Casino and Hotel that has a special section just for kids.
7. New York: Want to hit the Big Apple on your next vacation? Don’t hesitate to bring the family. In New York, the kids will enjoy visiting Rockefeller Center, the Statue of Liberty, riding the Staten Island Ferry and visiting the Ellis Island Immigration Museum.
As you can see, there are plenty of places to take your family on vacation. Each vacation destination spot has unique opportunities for you to bond with your children and other special people. Regardless of what type of vacation you choose, you will be sure to create some of the best memories by spending time with family. Bud light customer service